SLO: Upamo na normalno naslednje leto 2022
ENG: Hope no restrictions next year
ITA: Speriamo nella normaliteta prossimo ano
Covid - 19 rules - IMPORTANT!
Follow the instructions by XC Kočevje Covid-19 organization crew (covid point acces, parking, team parking, feed tech zone, starting grid, start boxes, spectators...)
1. upon registration, each competitor declares his / her state of health.(via prijavim.se)
2. The team manager must send copies of the licenses to the organizer.
3. All registrations must be paid by midnight Thursday.
4. Payment is possible via prijavim.se only.
5. Team box, feed / tech zone, parking, bar, awarding medals place must to consider to a safety distance of 1.5m.
6. every guest, competitor, or technical staff must go through the Covid point.
7. Starting grid 1,5 m, box 1,5m.
8. The organizer will use signs to warn of the distance of 1.5 m.
9. The organizer provides large areas for visitors along the circle and at the venue XC Kočevje.
10. The MTB trail center bar has its own covid safety rules.
11. It is necessary to follow the rules on the day of the race data on the race (team manager meetings)
All Covid preventive measures are available at the National Institute of Public Health Slovenia (NIJZ)
Due to the deterioration of the situation to covid 19, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the event.